GREENVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Greenville Municipal Airport can be found four miles south of Greenville’s central business district, in Montcalm County, in the state of Michigan. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the city of Greenville. The airport was opened in March 1941 and has no control tower. It features two runways, one made of asphalt in good condition and the other made of turf in poor condition.
Greenville Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. To arrange private jet hire at Greenville Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Greenville Municipal Airport
- Location:Greenville, Michigan
- Airport Code:6D6
- Runway Length: 4199 ft, 1730 ft
- Co-ordinates:43-08-31.7000N / 085-15-13.9000W
- Airport Address: 10593 SW Greenville Rd, Greenville, MI 48838, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Belding (3.33 miles), Ionia (14.21 miles)