GREENVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Greenville Municipal Airport is located two miles east of Greenville’s central business district, in Piscataquis County, in the state of Maine. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the town of Greenville. The airport was opened in December 1942 and has no control tower. It covers an area of 241 acres (98 hectare) and there are two asphalt runways on the premises, both of which are in good condition.
Greenville Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Greenville Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they provide you with options to choose from as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Greenville Municipal Airport
- Location:Greenville, Maine
- Airport Code: 3B1
- Runway Length: 4000ft, 3001ft
- Co-ordinates:45-27-46.2000N / 069-33-05.9400W
- Airport Address: 10 Airport Rd, Greenville, ME 04441, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Dexter (33.08 miles), Jackman (35.99 miles)