GREENWOOD COUNTY AIRPORT
Greenwood County Airport is located four miles north of Greenwood’s central business district, in Greenwood County, in the state of South Carolina. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the Greenwood County. The airport was opened in November 1943 and has no control tower. It features two runways, one made of concrete and the other one made of asphalt/aggregate friction seal coat.
Greenwood County Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Greenwood County Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist by providing you with a range of options to choose from.
Private Jet Charter to Greenwood County Airport
- Location: Greenwood, South Carolina
- Airport Code:GRD
- Runway Length:5001 ft, 3600 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34-15-01.4175N / 082-09-28.1136W
- Airport Address: Greenwood, SC 29649, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Abbeville (13.55 miles), Laurens (19.27 miles)