GRIMES FIELD AIRPORT
Grimes Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of the CBD of Urbana, Champaign County, Ohio. Its activation date was July 1942. The airport covers an approximate area of 329 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Grimes Field Airport offers the following services: fuel, hangars and tiedowns as well as minor airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Country Hearth Inn Urbana is only 2.5 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Grimes Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Grimes Field Airport
- Location: Urbana, Champaign County, Ohio
- Airport Code: 174
- Runway Length: 4,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: 40.1325° N, 83.7536° W
- Airport Address: 1636 N Main St, Urbana, OH 43078, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Urbana (1.66 miles), Tremont City (9.48 miles)