GROSSE ILE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Grosse Ile Municipal Airport is located within Wayne County, which is in the US state of Michigan. The airport is owned by the township of Grosse Ile and is open to the public. The airport was opened in 1929, but was originally the Naval Reserve Air Base Ile - and was a facility for training, as well as a base for seaplanes. The airport taxiways have recently gone through major renovations.
To arrange private jet hire at Grosse Ile Municipal Airport, or in other parts of Michigan, contact Air Charter Service now and a consultant will provide further assistance.
Private Jet Charter to Grosse Ile Municipal Airport
- Location: Detroit/Grosse Ile, Michigan
- Airport Code:ONZ
- Runway Length: 4845 ft, 4425 ft
- Co-ordinates: 42.0992° N, 83.1614° W
- Airport Address:9601 Groh Rd, Grosse Ile Township, MI 48138, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Trenton (3 miles), Woodhaven (5 miles)