GROVE FIELD AIRPORT
Grove Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles north of the CBD of Camas, Clark County, Washington. Its activation date was May 1946. The airport covers an approximate area of 23 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Port of Camas/Washougal serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: for fuel after hours with credit card, tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing. Other services include pilot instruction and aircraft rental.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Camas Hotel is only 2.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Grove Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Grove Field Airport
- Location: Camas, Clark County, Washington
- Airport Code: 1W1
- Runway Length: 2,710 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°37.67' / W122°24.26'
- Airport Address: Camas, WA 98607, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Camas (2.84 miles), Washougal (3.99 miles)