Gundy’s Airport can be found three miles east of Owasso, in the Rogers and Tulsa counties, in the state of Oklahoma. It is a public use airport, privately owned by Roger and Mary Wieden. The airport was opened in May 1975 and has no control tower. There two runways on the premises, one made of asphalt, the other made of turf.
Gundy’s Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Gundy’s Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they provide you with options to choose from as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Gundy’s Airport
- Location: Owasso, Oklahoma
- Airport Code:O38
- Runway Length:2600 ft, 1760 ft
- Co-ordinates:36-16-00.3460N / 095-47-00.9470W
- Airport Address:E 76th St N, Owasso, OK 74055, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Catoosa (5.8 miles), Collinsville (7.46 miles)