GURDON LOWE FIELD AIRPORT
Gurdon Lowe Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of Gurdon, Clark County, Arkansas. Its activation date was December 1946. The airport covers an approximate area of 120 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Gurdon Lowe Airport offers the following services: aviation fuel (call for after hours), and tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Gurdon Lowe Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Gurdon Lowe Field Airport
- Location: Gurdon, Clark County, Arkansas
- Airport Code: 5M8
- Runway Length: 4,403 feet
- Co-ordinates: N33°55.43' / W93°10.09'
- Airport Address: Gurdon, AR 71743, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Gurdon (0.83 miles), Prescott (14.89 miles)