Gustavus Airport is serving Gustavus, a town in the Hoonah-Angoon Census Area in the state of Alaska. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the Alaska Department of SE Region. The airport was opened in January 1949 and has no control tower. It covers an area of 1821 acres (737 hectare) and there are two asphalt runways on the premises, both of which in good condition.
Gustavus Airport is served by four scheduled passenger airlines, which connect it with Juneau. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at the airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Gustavus Airport
- Location: Gustavus, Alaska
- Airport Code: GST
- Runway Length:6721 ft, 3146 ft
- Co-ordinates:58-25-31.0000N / 135-42-26.7000W
- Airport Address: Gustavus, AK 99826, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Hoonah (23.93 miles), Juneau (47.71 miles)