HALE COUNTY AIRPORT
Hale County Airport is located one mile south-southwest of Plainview, in Hale County, in the state of Texas. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the city of Plainview and the Hale County. The airport was opened in April 1945 and has no control tower. There are two asphalt runways on the premises, both which in good condition.
Hale County Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at the airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they provide you with options to choose from as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Hale County Airport
- Location: Plainview, Texas
- Airport Code:PVW
- Runway Length:5997 ft, 4000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34-10-05.3300N / 101-43-02.4100W
- Airport Address: 10 Miller Drive, Plainview, TX 79072, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Kress (13.89 miles), Abernathy (24.43 miles)