HAMRY FIELD (ROBERT ODEGAARD FIELD) AIRPORT
Hamry Field (Robert Odegaard Field) Airport is a public use facility located one mile east of Kindred, Cass County, North Dakota. Its activation date was June 1949. The airport covers an approximate area of 40 acres of land and has one runway with a concrete surface. Kindred/Davenport Regional Airport Authority serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: 24hour self-serve for fuel with credit card, hangars and tiedowns, and a major airframe and powerplant repair shop, Odegaard Wings at 701-428-3457.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Hamry Field (Robert Odegaard Field) Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Hamry Field (Robert Odegaard Field) Airport
- Location: Kindred, Cass County, North Dakota
- Airport Code: K74
- Runway Length: 3,300 feet
- Co-ordinates: N46°38.92' / W96°59.94'
- Airport Address: Casey Odegaard 6110 55th St Kindred, ND 58051, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kindred (0.85 miles), West Fargo (16.4 miles)