HANCOCK COUNTY-BAR HARBOR AIRPORT
Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport is located eight miles north-west of central business district of Bar Harbor, in Hancock County, in the state of Maine – which is the most north-eastern state in the country. It is a public use, county owned airport and categorised as a primary commercial airport.
Scheduled passenger airline services are provided by the Essential Air Service program. To arrange private jet hire at Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport
- Location: Bar Harbor, Maine
- Airport Code:BHB
- Runway Length: 5,200 ft, 3,253 ft
- Co-ordinates:44.4497° N, 68.3617° W
- Airport Address: 115 Caruso Dr, Trenton, ME 04605, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lamoine (8 miles), Ellsworth (9 miles)