Hanksville Airport can be found three miles north of Hanksville, a small town in Wayne County, in the state of Utah. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the Utah Division of Aeronautics. The airport was opened in March 1947 and has no control tower. There two runways on the premises, one made of asphalt in poor condition and the other made of turf in fair condition.
Hanksville Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Hanksville Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they discuss the options available as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Hanksville Airport
- Location:Hanksville, Utah
- Airport Code: HVE
- Runway Length:5675 ft, 2600 ft
- Co-ordinates:38-25-04.9340N / 110-42-14.5360W
- Airport Address: Hanksville, UT 84775, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Green River (49.73 miles), Loa (51.14 miles)