HANLEY FIELD AIRPORT
Hanley Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Munising, Alger County, Michigan. Its activation date was April 1940. The airport covers an approximate area of 252 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Hanley Field Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Magnuson Hotel Pictured Rocks is only 1.9 miles from the airport. Should You require private jet charter at Hanley Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Hanley Field Airport
- Location: Munising, Alger County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 5Y7
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N46°21.25' / W86°37.26'
- Airport Address: Co Hwy 660, Wetmore, MI 49895, United Statess
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Munising (4.16 miles, Manistique (32.92 miles)