HARDING COUNTY AIRPORT
Harding County Airport can be found one mile southeast of Buffalo, a town in Harding County, in the state of South Dakota. It can be used by the public and is publicly owned by the Harding County. The airport was opened in February 1947 and has no control tower. There are two runways on the premises, one made of asphalt in excellent condition and the other made of turf.
Harding County Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Harding County Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they provide you with options to choose from as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Harding County Airport
- Location: Buffalo, South Dakota
- Airport Code:9D2
- Runway Length:3900 ft, 2250 ft
- Co-ordinates: 45-34-46.3979N / 103-31-44.0767W
- Airport Address:Buffalo, SD 57720, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Bowman (42.43 miles), Bison (52.12 miles)