HARFORD FIELD AIRPORT
Harford Field Airport is a public use facility located five miles north of the CBD of Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming. Its activation date was May 1967 and is privately owned by Robin Irwin. The airport covers an approximate area of 115 acres of land and has one runway with dirt surface. Harford Field Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Hilton Garden Inn Casper is only 4.4 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Harford Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Harford Field Airport
- Location: Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming
- Airport Code: HAD
- Runway Length: 3,810 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°55.46' / W106°18.57'
- Airport Address: Casper, WY 82601, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Casper (4.01 miles), Douglas (48.61 miles)