HAROLD DAVIDSON FIELD AIRPORT
Harold Davidson Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Vermillion, Clay County, South Dakota. Its activation date was July 1957. The airport covers an approximate area of 140 acres of land and has one runway with a concrete surface. City of Vermillion serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: 24hour fuel service with credit card, hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing, as well as crop dusting, pilot instruction, and aircraft rental.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Best Western Vermillion Inn is only 1.5 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Harold Davidson Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Harold Davidson Field Airport
- Location: Vermillion, Clay County, South Dakota
- Airport Code: VMR
- Runway Length: 4,105 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°45.92' / W96°56.06'
- Airport Address: Vermillion, SD 57069, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Vermillion (1.01 miles), Hartington (19.57 miles)