HAROLD KRIER FLD AIRPORT
Harold Krier Fld Airport can be found one mile south of Ashland, the largest city and county seat of Clark County, in the state of Kansas. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the city of Ashland. The airport was opened in December 1945 and has no control tower. There are two turf runways on the premises, both of which in fair condition.
Harold Krier Fld Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Harold Krier Fld Airport or any other parts of the state, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist in creating a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Harold Krier Fld Airport
- Location: Ashland, Kansas
- Airport Code: K58
- Runway Length: 3135 ft, 3125 ft
- Co-ordinates: 37-10-00.0970N / 099-46-30.4610W
- Airport Address: Ashland, KS 67831, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Buffalo (24.37 miles), Coldwater (25.8 miles)