HARRISON COUNTY AIRPORT
Harrison County Airport can be found three miles southeast of Marshall, in Harrison County, in the state of Texas. The airport was opened in November 1937 and has no control tower. It covers an area of 480 acres (190 hectare) and there are two asphalt runways on the premises, both of which in excellent condition. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the Harrison County.
Harrison County Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Harrison County Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Harrison County Airport
- Location: Marshall, Texas
- Airport Code:ASL
- Runway Length:5002 ft, 3299 ft
- Co-ordinates:32-31-13.8000N / 094-18-28.0000W
- Airport Address:2100 Warren Dr, Marshall, TX 75672, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Jefferson (16.6 miles), Carthage (25.29 miles)