HARRY STERN AIRPORT
Harry Stern Airport can be found one mile south of Wahpeton’s central business district, in Richland County, in the state of North Dakota. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the Wahpeton Airport Authority. The airport was opened in November 1947 and has no control tower. There are two runways on the premises, one made of concrete and the other made of turf.
Harry Stern Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Harry Stern Airport or any other parts of the state, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist in creating a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Harry Stern Airport
- Location: Wahpeton, North Dakota
- Airport Code: BWP
- Runway Length: 5100 ft, 3254 ft
- Co-ordinates: 46-14-39.4576N / 096-36-25.7614W
- Airport Address: 11th St S, Wahpeton, ND 58075, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Fergus Falls (25.58 miles), Lidgerwood (28.71 miles)