HARTFORD MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Hartford Municipal Airport can be found three miles northwest of Hartford’s central business district, in Washington County, in the state of Wisconsin. The airport was opened in June 1978 and has no control tower. It covers an area of 195 acres (79 hectare) and there are two runways on the premises, one made of asphalt in fair condition and the other made of turf.
Hartford Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Hartford Municipal Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Hartford Municipal Airport
- Location: Hartford, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: HXF
- Runway Length: 3000ft, 2250ft
- Co-ordinates: 43-20-57.1438N / 088-23-28.5950W
- Airport Address: 4200 Co Hwy U, Hartford, WI 53027, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Slinger (5.42 miles), Jackson (11.48 miles)