HARTINGTON MUNICIPAL BUD BECKER FLD AIRPORT
Hartington Municipal Bud Becker Fld Airport can be found two miles southeast of Hartington, a city in Cedar County, in the state of Nebraska. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the Hartington Airport Authority. The airport was opened in February 1949 and has no control tower. There are two runways on the premises, one made of concrete and the other made of turf.
Hartington Municipal Bud Becker Fld Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at the airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist by providing you with a range of options to choose from.
Private Jet Charter to Hartington Municipal Bud Becker Fld Airport
- Location: Hartington, Nebraska
- Airport Code: 0B4
- Runway Length: 3950 ft, 2150 ft
- Co-ordinates: 42-36-11.1000N / 097-15-12.6000W
- Airport Address: 302 S. Cedar Avenue, Hartington, NE 68739
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Yankton (20.02 miles), Bloomfield (20.06 miles)