HARVARD STATE AIRPORT
Harvard State Airport is located two miles northeast of Harvard, a city in Clay County, in the state of Nebraska. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the Nebraska Department of Aeronautics. The airport was opened in April 1944 and has no control tower. There two runways on the premises, one made of asphalt, the other made of turf.
Harvard State Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Harvard State Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information as well as assist you in making a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Harvard State Airport
- Location: Harvard, Nebraska
- Airport Code: 08K
- Runway Length: 3722 ft, 3873 ft
- Co-ordinates: 40-39-04.8000N / 098-04-47.6000W
- Airport Address: Harvard, NE 68944, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Aurora (15.52 miles), Hastings (16.89 miles)