HARVEY FIELD AIRPORT
Harvey Field Airport is a public use facility located in Snohomish, Snohomish County, Washington. Its activation date was December 1945 and is privately owned by K Harvey. The airport covers an approximate area of 76 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. Snohomish Flying Service offers the following services: 24 our credit card service for fuel, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as hangars and tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Inn at Snohomish is only 1.0 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Harvey Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Harvey Field Airport
- Location: Snohomish, Snohomish County, Washington
- Airport Code: S43
- Runway Length: 2,750 feet
- Co-ordinates: 47°54′29.35″N 122°06′19.47″W
- Airport Address: 9900 Airport Way, Snohomish, WA 98296, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Snohomish (0.59 miles), Mill Creek (5.66 miles)