HAXTUN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Haxtun Municipal Airport is located two miles southeast of Haxtun, a city in a Statutory Town in Phillips County, in the state of Colorado. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the town of Haxtun. The airport was opened in January 1964 and has no control tower. There are two runways on the premises, one made of asphalt, the other made of turf.
Haxtun Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Haxtun Municipal Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Haxtun Municipal Airport
- Location: Haxtun, Colorado
- Airport Code: 17V
- Runway Length: 3860ft, 1650 ft
- Co-ordinates: 40-37-28.0000N / 102-36-28.7000W
- Airport Address: Haxtun Municipal Airport, Haxtun, CO 80731, USA
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Holyoke (16.36 miles), Julesburg (31.08 miles)