HEADLAND MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Headland Municipal Airport can be found two miles northeast of Headland’s central business district, in Henry County, in the state of Alabama. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the city of Headland. The airport was opened in January 1947 and has no control tower. There are two runways on the premises, one made of asphalt, the other made of turf.
Headland Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Headland Municipal Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Headland Municipal Airport
- Location: Headland, Alabama
- Airport Code:0J6
- Runway Length: 5002ft, 2865ft
- Co-ordinates:31-21-50.9000N / 085-18-45.1000W
- Airport Address:230 Airport Dr, Headland, AL 36345, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Dothan (10.83 miles), Abbeville (14.89 miles)