HEBRON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Hebron Municipal Airport can be found one mile south of Hebron, a city and the county seat of Thayer County, in the state of Nebraska. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the Hebron Airport Authority. The airport was opened in March 1941 and has no control tower. There are two runways on the premises, one made of concrete and the other made of turf.
Hebron Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Hebron Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will discuss the options available as well as assist you in making a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Hebron Municipal Airport
- Location: Hebron, Nebraska
- Airport Code:HJH
- Runway Length: 3600ft, 2513ft
- Co-ordinates:40-09-07.0000N / 097-35-04.3000W
- Airport Address: Hebron, NE 68370, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Fairbury (21.48 miles), Belleville (22.9 miles)