HERNANDO COUNTY AIRPORT
Hernando County Airport, also known as Brookesville-Tampa Bay Regional Airport, is located less than seven miles away from the central business district of Brooksville. The city of Brookesville is found in Hernando County, with Hernando County Airport being owned by the county.
Hernando County Airport is in the US state of Florida, with the city of Brookesville being the county seat in the region. If you would like to arrange private jet hire at Hernando County Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide you with more details.
Private Jet Charter to Hernando County Airport
- Location: Florida, Hernando
- Airport Code: BKV
- Runway Length: 5,015 ft, 7,002 ft
- Co-ordinates: 28°28′25″N 082°27′20″W
- Airport Address: 2495 Broad St, Brooksville, FL 34604, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Masaryktown (2.6 Miles), Spring Lake (7.7 Miles)