Herron Airport can be found three miles northeast of New Cumberland, a city and the county seat of Hancock County, in West Virginia. It can be used by the public but is privately owned by the Herron Airport Inc. The airport was opened in November 1946 and has no control tower. There are two runways on the premises, one made of asphalt, the other made of turf.
Herron Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Herron Airport or any other parts of the state, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist in creating a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Herron Airport
- Location:New Cumberland, West Virginia
- Airport Code:7G1
- Runway Length: 2030 ft, 1200 ft
- Co-ordinates: 40-31-59.2000N / 080-32-28.0000W
- Airport Address:New Cumberland, WV 26047, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:New Cumberland, WV 26047, United States