HESLER NOBLE FIELD AIRPORT
Hesler Noble Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles southwest of Laurel, Jones County, Mississippi. Its activation date was April 1940. The airport covers an approximate area of 1350 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Laurel Airport Authority serves as the FBO here and they offer the following service: fuel, hangars and tiedowns as well as minor airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Comfort Suites Laurel is only 1.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Hesler Noble Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Hesler Noble Field Airport
- Location: Laurel, Jones County, Mississippi
- Airport Code: LUL
- Runway Length: 5,513 feet
- Co-ordinates: N31°40.38' / W89°10.37'
- Airport Address: Laurel, MS 39440, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Laurel (2.89 miles), Bay Springs (22.31 miles)