Hiatt Airport can be found three miles southwest of Thomasville, a city in Davidson County, in the state of North Carolina. It is a public use airport but privately owned by Paul Douglas Tharp. The airport was opened in November 1959 and has no control tower. There are two turf runways on the premises, both of which in good condition.
Hiatt Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Hiatt Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they provide you with options to choose from as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Hiatt Airport
- Location:Thomasville, North Carolina
- Airport Code:N97
- Runway Length: 2500 ft, 1160 ft
- Co-ordinates: 35-49-48.4920N / 080-06-27.1610W
- Airport Address: Thomasville, NC 27360, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Trinity (7.95 miles), Lexington (8.22 miles)