HIAWATHA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Hiawatha Municipal Airport can be found two miles northeast of Hiawatha, a city and county seat of Brown County, in the state of Kansas. It can be used by the public and is publicly owned by the city of Hiawatha. The airport was opened in October 1949 and has no control tower. There are two turf runways on the premises, one in good condition, the other in fair condition.
Hiawatha Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Hiawatha Municipal Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Hiawatha Municipal Airport
- Location: Hiawatha, Kansas
- Airport Code:K87
- Runway Length:3400 ft, 2430 ft
- Co-ordinates: 39-52-45.0120N / 095-31-30.9350W
- Airport Address: Hiawatha Municipal Airport, Hiawatha, KS 66434, USA
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Falls City (13.26 miles), Sabetha (14.78 miles)