HOBART REGIONAL AIRPORT
Hobart Regional Airport can be found three miles southeast of Hobart’s central business district, in Kiowa County, in the state of Oklahoma. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the city of Hobart. The airport was opened in March 1943 and has no control tower. It covers a massive area of 1 119 acres (453 hectare) and there are three asphalt runways on the premises, all of which in good condition. Hobart Regional Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline.
Should you require private jet charters at Hobart Regional Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they provide you with options to choose from as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Hobart Regional Airport
- Location: Hobart, Oklahoma
- Airport Code: HBR
- Runway Length: 5507 ft, 5295 ft, 2975 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34-59-30.2525N / 099-03-06.5122W
- Airport Address: 22015 E 1396 Rd, Hobart, OK 73651, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Cordell (21.1 miles), Snyder (23.78 miles)