HOLLANDS INTERNATIONAL FIELD AIRPORT
Hollands International Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles southwest of Newfane, Niagara County, New York. Its activation date was April 1976 and is privately owned by AL C. Hollands. The airport covers an approximate area of 110 acres of land and has one runway with turf surface. Hollands International Field Airport offers the following services - tiedowns and parachute jumping activities.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Lake Ontario Motel Newfane is only 3.8 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Hollands International Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Hollands International Field Airport
- Location: Newfane, Niagara County, New York
- Airport Code: 85N
- Runway Length: 2,875 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°16.00' / W78°46.07'
- Airport Address: 3316 Beebe Rd, Newfane, NY 14108, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Newfane (3.22 miles), Olcott (5.62 miles)