HOLLISTER FIELD AIRPORT
Hollister Field Airport is a public use facility located five miles east of Wilmington, Clinton County, Ohio. Its activation date was March 1962 and is privately owned by Matthew W. Ellis. The airport covers an approximate area of 32 acres of land and has two runways with turf surfaces. Hollister Field Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Holiday Inn Express Wilmington is only 4.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Hollister Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Hollister Field Airport
- Location: Wilmington, Clinton County, Ohio
- Airport Code: I2B6
- Runway Length: 3,203 feet
- Co-ordinates: N39°26.25' / W83°42.50'
- Airport Address: Wilmington, OH 45177, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Wilmington (6.47 miles), Washington Court House (15.98)