HORNELL MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Hornell Municipal Airport is located four miles north of Hornell’s central business district, in Steuben County, in the state of New York. It can be used by the public and is publicly owned by the city of Hornell. The airport was opened in February 1940 and has no control tower. It features one asphalt/grooved runway, which is in good condition.
Hornell Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Hornell Municipal Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information as well as help you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Hornell Municipal Airport
- Location: Hornell, New York
- Airport Code: HTF (formerly 4G6)
- Runway Length: 5000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 42-22-55.7000N / 077-40-55.6000W
- Airport Address: Hornell, NY 14843, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Dansville (12.44 miles), Bath (18.97 miles)