HOSKINS FIELD AIRPORT
Hoskins Field Airport is a public use facility located five miles southeast of Olympia, Thurston County, Washington. Its activation date was January 1963 and is privately owned by Chambers Estate Association. The airport covers an approximate area of 5 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Hoskins Field Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Candlewoods Suites Lacey is only 3.7 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Hoskins Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Hoskins Field Airport
- Location: Olympia, Thurston County, Washington
- Airport Code: 44T
- Runway Length: 2,015 feet
- Co-ordinates: N46°59.54' / W122°49.67'
- Airport Address: 4418 62nd Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98513, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lacey (2.91 miles), Tumwater (3.99 miles)