HOUMA TERREBONNE AIRPORT
Houma Terrebonne Airport is situated three miles southeast of the CBD of Houma, Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana.
The airport covers an area of 1,813 acres and has two paved concrete runways. The north-south runway has a full instrument landing system. HUM, has two fixed base operators Houma Jet Centre and Butler Aviation. In 1943 the airport was originally started as a Naval Air Station for Lighter - than - Air airships. It is owned by the Houma -Terrebonne Airport Commission.
Should you require private jet hire at Houma Terrebonne Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Houma Terrebonne Airport
- Location: Houma, Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana
- Airport Code: HUM
- Runway Length: 5000 ft, 6509 ft
- Co-ordinates: 29°33′59″N 090°39′38″W
- Airport Address: 10264 E Main St, Houma, LA 70363, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Houmma (4 miles), Lockport (8.81 miles)