HUNT FIELD AIRPORT
Hunt Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Lander, Fremont County, Wyoming. Its activation date was November 1937. The airport covers an approximate area of 135 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface and one helipad with asphalt surface. Wind River Aviation serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: 24hour self-serve with credit card for fuel, hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as pilot instruction and aircraft rental.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Inn at Lander is only 1.1 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Hunt Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Hunt Field Airport
- Location: Lander, Fremont County, Wyoming
- Airport Code: LND
- Runway Length: 5,007 feet
- Co-ordinates: 42.8156° N, 108.7283° W
- Airport Address: Lander, WY 82520, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lander (1.21 miles), Riverton (22.92 miles)