HUTSON FIELD AIRPORT
Hutson Field Airport is a public use facility located two miles east/southeast of Grafton, Walsh County, North Dakota. Its activation date was October 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of 250 acres of land and has two runways with turf and asphalt surfaces. Agrimax serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: 24hour self-serve for fuel with credit card, hangars and tiedowns as well as crop dusting services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Select Inn Grafton is only 2.5 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Hutson Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Hutson Field Airport
- Location: Grafton, Walsh, County, North Dakota
- Airport Code: GAF
- Runway Length: 4,074 feet
- Co-ordinates: N48°24.28' / W97°22.26'
- Airport Address: 15182 ND-17, Grafton, ND 58237, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Grafton (1.9 miles), Minto (7.85 miles)