IDAHO FALLS REGIONAL AIRPORT
Idaho Falls Regional Airport is located two miles north-west of the central business district of Idaho Falls, in Bonneville County, in the state of Idaho. It is a city owned, public use airport and was formerly known as Fanning Field.
It is served by three passenger airlines, Allegiant Air, Delta Connection and United Express, which connect it with Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Salt Lake City and Denver. Seasonal services are also available to Oakland and Minneapolis. Should you require private jet charters at Idaho Falls Regional Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Idaho Falls Regional Airport
- Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Airport Code: IDA
- Runway Length: 9,002 ft, 4,051 ft
- Co-ordinates: 43.5136° N, 112.0708° W
- Airport Address: 2140 N Skyline Dr, Idaho Falls, ID 83402, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Beachs Corner (8 miles), Woodville (10 miles)