Iliamna Airport is found within the Lake and Peninsula Borough of the state of Alaska in the United States of America. The airport is regarded as a public use facility and is owned by the Alaska DOT&PF - Central Region.
The airport has two asphalt runways, the largest of which is over 5000ft in length. It can also cater for seaplanes with two water runways, which are 2998ft and 2892ft in length respectively. If you would like to arrange private jet hire in Alaska, contact Air Charter Service today and a consultant will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Iliamna Airport
- Location:Bristol Bay, Alaska
- Airport Code:ILI
- Runway Length:5086 ft, 4800 ft, 2998 ft, 2892 ft
- Co-ordinates:59°45′14″N 154°54′39″W
- Airport Address:101 Iliamna Village Rd, Iliamna, AK 99606, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Iliamna (0.24 miles), Nondalton (15.35 miles)