ILLINOIS VALLEY REGIONAL WALTER A DUNCAN FIELD AIRPORT
Illinois Valley Regional Walter A Duncan Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of the CBD of Peru, LaSalle County, Illinois. Its activation date was November 1985. The airport covers an approximate area of 200 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. Illinois Valley Regional Airport serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, hangars and tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Super 8 Motel - Peru is only 1.4 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Illinois Valley Regional Walter A Duncan Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Illinois Valley Regional Walter A Duncan Field Airport
- Location: Peru, LaSalle County, Illinois
- Airport Code: VYS
- Runway Length: 6,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 41°21′07″N 089°09′11″W
- Airport Address: 4251 Ed Urban Dr, Peru, IL 61354, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Peru (2.0 miles), Spring Valley (2.9 miles)