IMPERIAL COUNTY AIRPORT
Formerly known as Boley Field, Imperial County Airport is a public-use, county-owned airport in Imperial County, California. It is located on 370 acres of land one mile south of the CBD of Imperial, California and has two asphalt paved runways. It has scheduled passenger service from one commercial airline (SeaPort Airlines) which is sponsored by the Essential Air Service Program. The first scheduled passenger flights at Imperial Field were operated by Bonanza Airlines in the early 1950’s.
Should you require private jet hire at Imperial County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Imperial County Airport
- Location: Imperial County, California
- Airport Code: IPL
- Runway Length: 5,308ft & 14,767ft
- Co-ordinates: 32°50′03″N 115°34′43″W
- Airport Address: 1099 Airport Road, Imperial, CA 92251, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Imperial (1.07 miles), El Centro (3.07 miles))