ISBELL FIELD AIRPORT
Isbell Field Airport is a public use facility located two miles north of the CBD of Payne, DeKalb County, Alabama. Its activation date was January 1959. The airport covers an approximate area of 126 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Fort Payne Airport serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: tiedowns as well as pilot instruction and aircraft rental.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Quality Inn is only 1.3 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Isbell Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Isbell Field Airport
- Location: Fort Payne, DeKalb County, Alabama
- Airport Code: 4A9
- Runway Length: 5,001 feet
- Co-ordinates: N34°28.42' / W85°43.28'
- Airport Address: 2200 Terminal Dr NW, Fort Payne, AL 35968, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Fort Payne (2.04 miles), Centre (22.48 miles)