JACK MC NAMARA FIELD AIRPORT
Jack Mc Namara Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles northwest of Crescent City, Del Norte County, California. Its activation date was August 1943. The airport covers an approximate area of 544 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. Cal-Ore Life Flight serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, tiedowns, as well as minor airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Americas Best Value Inn Crescent City is only 2.4 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Jack Mc Namara Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Jack Mc Namara Field Airport
- Location: Crescent City, Del Norte County, California
- Airport Code: CEC
- Runway Length: 5,001 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°46.81' / W124°14.19'
- Airport Address: Crescent City, CA 95531, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Crescent City (2.46 miles), Gasquet (14.55 miles)