JACQUELINE COCHRAN REGIONAL AIRPORT
Formerly known as Thermal Airport (1948 - 1998) and then Desert Resorts Regional Airport, Jacqueline Cochran Regional was then named in honour of the pioneering aviator and resident of Indio in 2004. It is a public-use facility located in Riverside County, 20 miles southeast of the Palm Springs CBD.
It was established in August 1942 at the beginning of World War II, and utilized as an air support command base. Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport covers an area of 1,850 acres of land.
Should you require private jet hire at Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport
- Location: Thermal, Palm Springs, California
- Airport Code: TRM
- Runway Length: 8500 ft, 4993 ft
- Co-ordinates: 33°37′36″N 116°09′35″W
- Airport Address: Thermal, CA 92274, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Coachella (3.81 miles), Indio (7.28 miles)