JAMES G WHITING MEMORIAL FIELD AIRPORT
James G Whiting Memorial Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of the CBD of Mapleton, Monona County, Iowa. Its activation date was August 1967. The airport covers an approximate area of 164 acres of land and has one runway with a concrete surface. Ashley Flying Service serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, hangars and tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at James G Whiting Memorial Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to James G Whiting Memorial Field Airport
- Location: Mapleton, Monona County, Iowa
- Airport Code: MEY
- Runway Length: 2,801 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°10.70' / W95°47.62'
- Airport Address: Mapleton, IA 51034, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mapleton (0.86 miles), Onawa (18.87 miles)