JEFFERSON COUNTY AIRPARK
Jefferson County Airpark is found within Jefferson County, in the US state of Ohio. The airport is within a few miles of the city of Steubenville and is a public use airport.
It is owned by the Jefferson County Commissioners, and has one runway, which is 4400 feet in length. The airport was opened back in January 1948, and now houses over 26 aircrafts at the facility.
To arrange private jet charters at Jefferson County Airpark, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly provide you with a range of options in Pennsylvania.
Private Jet Charter to Jefferson County Airpark
- Location: Jefferson County, Ohio
- Airport Code:2G2
- Runway Length: 4,400 ft m
- Co-ordinates:40°21′36.8″N 080°42′03.2″W
- Airport Address: Steubenville, OH 43953, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Wintersville (2.5 miles), Steubenville (6 miles)