JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT
John Wayne Airport is located approximately 35 miles south of Los Angeles, between the cities of Costa Mesa, Irvine and Newport Beach, in Orange County, California. It is the only commercial service airport in Orange County.
In 1979, John Wayne Airport was named after the famous actor who died in neighboring Newport Beach that year, and is located 14 miles from Orange County’s main attraction – the Disneyland Resort. Los Angeles Airport is 35 miles from Disneyland. It is served by 10 passenger airlines, while private jet service is available. If you would like to arrange private jet hire at John Wayne Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide you with the relevant details.
Private Jet Charter to John Wayne Airport
- Location: Santa Ana, California
- Airport Code: SNA
- Runway Length: 5,701 feet
- Co-ordinates: 33°40′32″N 117°52′06″W
- Airport Address: 18601 Airport Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Irvine (5 miles), Newport Beach (7 miles)